Interactive Infographic | Responsive Web Design
An interactive infographic of responsive web design from TemplateMonster.com, tell us what RWD is.
What it is?
Responsive web design is an approach that suggests that website design should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation.
Google recommends webmasters follow the industry best practice of using responsive web design, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device.Google
Advantage of using responsive web design :
- it keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with, share, and link to and for Google’s algorithms to assign the indexing properties to your content.
- Google can discover your content more efficiently as we wouldn’t need to crawl a page with the different Googlebot user agents to retrieve and index all the content.
- one website for every screen
- give choice for the viewers
- performs well in Google’s search result
- overall sorter site development cycle
If you interested for making responsive web design, please contact ReeZh Design